Sunday, May 20, 2007

Graduation

Updated* 5/31/07. Ok...so I figured out the way to move all of my grad photos to my yahoo photobook. So I guess if any of you would like to see them (and other photos of my adventures) please visit http://photos.yahoo.com/punniepunch or follow the link on the right hand column.

Anyhow. I'm going to my cousin (Sara aka Lukgade)'s graduation today in LA!! Yey! She's graduating from CSUN, yep yep, my cousin rocks! Imma take my baby Nakin (aka D8o) and my new Tokina wide angle lense (well...I'm suppose to receive that today...where the hell is it). I don't know how the photos would come out, it's a night ceremony and it's the day of an event. Hmmm....we'll see, I guess.


5/20/07
Ok....so I graduated- back in December 2006- the commencement wasn't until yesterday. I wasn't planning to put my graduation pictures on here since this is suppose to be my photography work (yeah....my crappy photography work) but for the crap of shit I don't know why my yahoo photobook won't let me upload all of these pictures. Anyway, here they are guys. Please don't laugh...the reason I wasn't as pretty because of that stupid black cap and gown....okay...not really :P

Please click on the picture for the larger scale.


Thanks to everybody who came.





No comments: